Partnership with the Association "International Alliance of Professional Business Elites" (IAPBE)
People tend to make the desires of others similar to their own, but that is self-deception. We just need to take and direct different desires for one purpose, then we will find the fact we are different is a trump card for achieving one common goal.
The title "International Alliance of Professional Business Elites" refers to the consolidation of the work of serious organizations in developing of professional skills and knowledge base for continuous professional improvement.
Partners of the Association are professional organizations, institutions, associations, commercial structures whose interests and target audience agree the interests and goals of IAPBE.
They are to define, create, promote and improve professional standards of knowledge, skills and competence on a global scale.
The British Association "International Alliance of Professional Business Elites" (IAPBE) assigns a part to knowledge gateways, awareness and improvement of professionals in various fields of activity.
Intensive informatization of society undoubtedly opens new opportunities for business stipulating the need for rational organization of information support.
Requirements for information partners in obtaining the
“Certificate of conformance to standard of International Ethics in the Professional Information and Public Policy":
1. To have the basic properties of information responsible for its quality:
- relevance –bear upon the matter;
- utility (or efficiency) - the superiority of the result of using information over the costs of obtaining it;
- completeness of information is a property that is responsible for the integrity of information. There are no omissions in complete information;
- clarity - clarity of information that does not require decoding;
- regularity - the flow of information with a certain frequency;
- value of information;
- timeliness is a property where information arrives at the most favorable time for making the optimal decision, identifying and fixing the problem;
- reliability - the objectivity of information and absence of distortions.
2. To provide statistics on the following traffic indicators :
- site Attendance;
- bounce rate;
- time spent by the visitor on the site.
✅Yantsen Company (Kazakhstan)
✅NC National Chamber Certified Accountants and Tax Consultants(Kazakhstan)
✅PARAGRAPH Business School(Kazakhstan)
✅LLP Company "Business Avenue"
✅LLP Finex Education
✅The Association of Legal enities "Association Guild Auditors of the Kyrgyz Republic"
✅BDO Academy Republic of Tajikistan (Tajikistan)
✅LLC Darchuk Consulting
✅LLC MONO CEPITAL
✅LLC Consulting Company Radzivill and Partners
✅Young Accountants Public Union (Azerbaijan)
✅The Institute Of Qualified Personnel (Uzbekistan)
✅Non-government educational center «АUDIT FORVARD»
✅Non-Governmental Education Establishment "TRAINING CENTER FOR TAX CONSULTANTS AND TAXPAYERS" (Uzbekistan)
✅Non-state Educational Institution «ACCOUNTING SCHOOL» (Uzbekistan)
✅Non-governmental educational center "ILMFANRIVOJ" (Uzbekistan)
✅Non-government educational center «AUDIT TRAINING»
✅Non-government educational center "Fergana Audit Progress"
✅The Institute Of Qualified Personnel
✅LLC AUDIT INSPECT
✅LLC «GT EXPERIENCE STUDY»
Republic of Estonia
The IAPBE terminates its operation on the territories of Russian Federation, ceases cooperation with partners centers from Russian Federation, and all previously issued Certificates of accreditation as a provider of IAPBE and IAPBE programs since 24.02.2022 are now cancelled.
The IAPBE condemns and does not support Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, and stands for Piece and Justice.
All obligations to students are fulfilled and training under IAPBE Programs on the territory of Russian Federation is no longer conducted since 01.01.2023.